Facility Reservations

How to Reserve a Recreation Facility

To reserve a recreation facility, you must create an account first. Once the account is created, you can check availability and reserve a facility. Payment for rentals are required when you make the reservation. If purchasing an Alcohol or Burn Permit please print out the form, fill in the required information and send it to our office at: 525 Pleasant Hill Road, Suite 100, Wexford, PA 15090 or email jdrozd@twp.marshall.pa.us.

Reservations can be made through the Parks & Recreation catalog click here

Keys are required for access to the Elias Fry Barn, in Knob Hill Park & the Altmyer Barn. The key must be picked up at the Municipal Building during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.).  

The following facilities are for public enjoyment and may not be exclusively reserved 

  • Basketball
  • Disc golf course
  • Nature trails
  • Playgrounds
  • Tennis courts
  • Volleyball

Horseshoes, discs and volleyballs are not supplied.

How to Reserve a field

To reserve a field, the following application must be submitted to Jessica Drozd, jdrozd@twp.marshall.pa.us for approval. Fields are rented in two hour increments. Any questions should be directed to Jessica Drozd at (724) 935-3090 x 214.

Marshall Township Field Application (PDF)

Cancellations & Refunds

  • Ballfields: 100% refund if cancellation is due to inclement weather. 
  • Pavilions and Barn: 50% refund if notice is given within 30 days of the scheduled event. 

Cancellations may be rescheduled if an alternate date is open provided notice is given at least one week in advance of the scheduled date.

How to Register for a Program

Please visit Parks & Recreation catalog click here