Marshall Township Parks and Recreation
• Park facilities such as playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts and the disc golf court are closed.
• All recreational programming is canceled effectively immediately until at least the end of April. This includes cancelation of the Township’s Easter Egg Hunt and Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt
• Parks remain open. We encourage our residents to use the Township’s walking trails for solo walks/runs and to get some fresh air during this time. Marshall Township Municipal Building
• The Municipal Building is closed for all nonessential business.
• Township staff and public works employees are still available to assist you and can be reached by calling (724) 935-3090. A staff email directory is also available on our website. All emails, voicemails and phone messages will be monitored.
• The following public meetings are canceled:
-March 18th Zoning Hearing Board
-March 30th Board of Supervisors Agenda Meeting
-March 31st Marshall Township Municipal Sanitary Authority Meeting
-April 7th Planning Commission Meeting
-April 8th Recreation Committee Meeting
Marshall Township will continue to follow the advice of the CDC, County and State Health Departments. As a result, these guidelines may change in response to new information. We will keep our website, facebook page and Savvy Citizen emails up-to-date. Please help us contain the spread of this virus in our community by practicing good hand hygiene and safe social distancing.
Thank you for your understanding.